Frequently Asked Questions
Whenever you contact an electrician in Singapore, consider these points before hiring:
- A licensed electrician in Singapore
- Qualified and experienced
- References with the companies
- Good reviews and testimonials
- Do they give an estimate regarding the required work?
- How prompt and quick they are in providing services
- Do they offer any warranty or guarantee of the services?
- How much do they charge?
Electricity is dangerous, and the electrical work poses some serious risks. That is the reason why electricians need to be trained and licensed before they start work. Being inexperienced, doing the electrical work by yourself can result in improper performance, a high risk of electrocution, possible home fires. So, contact a licensed electrician whenever you need electrical work done.